sexta-feira, maio 03, 2002

That's all, folks! I'm listening the JigglyPuff song... Huahahaha!

Now, i'm listening Rita Lee...

"Lança, menina, Lança todo esse perfume, Desbaratina, não dá pra ficar imune ao teu amor, que tem cheiro de coisa maluca...
... Vem cá meu bem, me descola um carinho, eu sou neném, só sossego com beijinho..."
=D

I'd like to go to the cinema, but I don't have anyone who invites me... Snif...
And I'd like to go to a LAN house to uses the computers from midnight to next morning, just playing in the net... But I don't have money, it's terrible... (I'm writing wrong things probably, but fuck the world!) The book is on the table and I'm listening Gipsy Kings, Djobi Djoba... This song remember me with 15 years... Good (or not) times...

"Don't let the sun go down on me..." by Elton John... singing in my Winamp...

I'm thinking... sabe aquelas plaquinhas de "Sorria, você está sendo filmado"? Pois é, em breve elas serão substituídas por coisas como "You are in the Big Brother Afeghanistan" ou "Alô você, estamos na TV!!!". Já que a privacidade das pessoas deixou de ser privacidade e agora as pessoas desocupadas ficam assistindo essas merdas na TV. Poxa, faz tanto tempo que não ligo a TV que nem Pokémon assisto há meses! Ainda passa isso?

Gotta catch' em all!

Nenhum comentário: