quinta-feira, setembro 05, 2002




People are always complimenting my hair. They say to me, 'Nice mullet!' or 'I really like your mullet, who's your barber?' At first, I was confused at this statement. I didn't know what a mullet was. I found out after asking my girlfriend at that time.
NICE MULLET!!!
Estava conversando com o Leiteiro, e ele ficou com inveja da beleza rara do meu verdadeiro muso inspirador. Sim, ele é tão lindo que não há Sidney Magal que possa competir com tamanha formosura. É tão másculo que não há Amado Batista que possa superar! E não adianta cantar a música do Wando que não dá pra ser tão sexy quanto o verdadeiro ASIAN PRINCE!!!




Veja o depoimento do muso:


"I'm giving a smile to all the women out there! Since I don't smoke, my teeth are pearly white. I decorated the picture myself. Of course, the gold earrings and necklace are mine, but if you were my princess, they'd be yours too! That shirt I'm wearing is very expensive, because it is 100% silk, with intricate embroidery, custom made for me. From this picture alone, you can ascertain that I have excellent hygeine. My face is flawless. People tell me my eyes are very sexy. Also, they are always making eye contact with me. It is very flattering. Even men do it, but sorry guys, I'm not gay! I guess my eyes just have some kind of mystique attribute."
As you can see from the picture, my hair has lots of volume. It is silky and soft, yet very thick and strong. So strong, that it is able to support the gold crown. I barely feel the crown on my head. Wouldn't you love to run your hands through my hair? If we're on a date, the next morning, we can shower together. You'll have the pleasure of me washing your hair while I wash yours with my expensive hair products.
"I am so elegant" - Asian Prince

Fiu fiu! Com esse bigodinho de porteiro, já ganhou! Já ganhou! Já ganhou! É hoje que eu morro bege! Huahaha! Troféu "I see dead people" pra você! Nem Menudos nem merda nenhuma, Asian Prince é nosso rei! =oD

Nenhum comentário: